We come in peace...we leave in pieces

Τετάρτη, Οκτωβρίου 13, 2004

FRSIT PSOT!!!!

Hello world!

My first blog.... A few years late jumping onto the bandwagon but what the hell?

Better late than never I guess...

Let's start with out first typical blog entry:

Lately I've been trying to think of a cool project to work on in my spare time (coding project ofcourse... a true geek would accept no substitute)

I was thinking of doing a basic/generic content management that would be administrated by a XUL interface... But I've never worked with XUL, there seems to be no Visual IDE (where I could create a couple of simple things and look at the resulting code) and I'm a lazy sod... So that's one plan scrapped...

Then I thought of playing around with PHP5 for a bit but my linux box at home has been acting up after the latest kernel compile, freezing for no reason whatsoever and I can't seem to find what's wrong yet... Thus, running apache/php5/mysql4 on it and developing ain't gonna happen until I get that sorted out...

I should really take this opportunity of wanting to code to learn either some other scripting language or (finally) C++....

Anyone have any ideas?
You at the back?
No? ...didn't think so...

Other than all that everything seems to be going quite smoothly...nothing too scary at work (yet) thank god...